- A commercial (for-profit) structure with the potential to raise funds from local commercial and capital markets, international funds, MIVs, private investors etc.
- Strong supervisory framework with diverse and experienced board and management with experience of working with the retail microfinance sector
- Ability to provide market based financing to microfinance providers serving micro and small enterprises in Pakistan potentially accompanied by technical assistance
- Provide Technical Assistance (TA) to support innovation, development of product lines to support renewable energy, housing finance, creation and strengthening of value chains as well as mitigation of sector wide risks through contributions in policy and enabling environment for microfinance.
- Ensuring access to financial services to women and youth leading to enhanced financial inclusion and inclusive economic growth